Value Added Services
The unpredictability of today’s consumer demands makes it crucial that high-tech manufacturers and consumer electronic companies keep their supply chains fully integrated and aligned. Companies need to be customer-focused and able to respond flexibly to changes in consumer requirements.
Arvato’s value added services in combination with logistics services provides integrated supply and demand chains. Beyond manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, services range from the basic materials procurement, labelling/bar-coding and packaging design to the more intricate of complex assembly and product configuration and customization. Value added services can be provided as manufacturing batches or based on criteria such as country, customer, product or product group.
- Labelling and packing for promotions and product launches
- Packaging Design & Optimization
- Co-packing of flyers, inserts or stickers to support marketing campaigns
- Fulfillment of retailer-specific requirements (specific labels, etc.)
- Reworking and assembly of products, e.g. for refurbishment of consignment goods
- Software updates
- Re-packaging or re-labelling