We support you within the whole process of print management and marketing logistics: from product consulting to supplier management and from production to warehousing and delivery.
You profit from cost reduction and cost avoidance as well as quality assurance and value added services. We are your single point of contact regarding the procurement of marketing and POS materials.
We are leaders in the marketing logistic market and keep up to date on the top 2,500 suppliers on a daily basis.
Solutions for your Print Management and Marketing Logistics
- Implementing creative ideas into marketing and POS materials
- Improving usability and durability while reducing time to market
- Developing innovative materials by incorporating latest trends
Sourcing & Procurement
- Best-in-class supplier database to benchmark your suppliers
- Renegotiating contracts and rates
- Leveraging cross-border sourcing and bundling
- Improving specifications
- Standardizing, harmonizing and digitizing selected products
- Monitoring the production
- Optimizing warehousing solutions in terms of demand management
- Using data insights to plan demand
- Storing only when materials needed, delivering directly to POS
Logistics Services & Delivery
- Arranging kittings and speeding up the whole process
- Ensuring on-time delivery
- Installations on site
-20% Material Costs
Optimize product material portfolio, buy only if required and reduce labor costs
Get inspired, improve quality and time to market, raise innovation power
Providing all data and information along the entire value chain. 100% cost control and process/project status
Prestigious international clients rely on our expertise and added value in print management. We enable you to increase the quality of your marketing and POS materials and the efficiency of the whole supply chain.
Deutsche Bank AG
Arvato is responsible for the purchasing of marketing, advertising and office materials for Deutsche Bank, as well as for storing the goods and selling them through an exclusive ordering platform to branches and internal bank divisions. Arvato also handles the relevant invoicing processes. This holistic inventory management concept enables Deutsche Bank to outsource an entire sector of its marketing supply chain.
Paper from responsible managed forests
Forests are not only raw materials for the paper industry but most importantly they are worth protecting habitats for a variety of plants and animals. Furthermore forest areas are crucial for our climate and therefore imply a responsible stewardship. As a result it is mandatory to save the ecological but also the social and economic standards. Therefore we were certified to support these standards. Products with the below mentioned labels guarantee a controlled flow of goods during the whole supply chain – beginning with the saw mill, followed by the pulp and paper manufactures up to the actual print. We hold two well-known certificates:
· Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) – FSC-C111307
· Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes (PEFC) – PEFC/04-31-1924
Upon request of the clients the production is carried out with certified paper from responsible forestry. The client decides before the production if the relevant label should be printed on the product.
Why should we do a pilot?
- Achieve a proof of concept with little effort
- Try out if the concept works locally and centrally
- Avoid resistance and delays
- Get reliable testimonials: internal colleagues will share their experience
What do you do?
- Initiate a print managament project
- Set goals and timelines to all stakeholders in advance
- Experience benefits at first hand