International e-fulfillment services - efficient, fast and spot-on
Order fulfillment solutions for America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and China
Arvato has a 15+ year track record in customer-oriented e-commerce solutions that you can tailor to your exact needs. Our e-commerce fulfillment service let you select the combination you want:
- Logistics and transport
- integrated financial services
- customer service
- loyalty programs
- e-commerce consulting
Our goal is to create a unified brand experience for your customers, simplify the ordering processes, foster customer loyalty and maximize sales potentials. Innovation and technology are our passions – driving us to provide intelligent solutions that enhance operational excellence and improve customer satisfaction, while lowering the costs for our contractors. In doing so, we can rely on our extensive experience in the development, implementation and management of complex international business processes for customers all over the world.
Thanks to our modular service portfolio, you get to decide which ones you need and what combination you would likeNiels Weithe, President Consumer Products, arvato SCM Solutions
We are more than just a service provider, we are your partner
With over 63 own distribution centers worldwide you can rely on Arvato for your fulfillment.
Identify your potentials
Our in-house e-commerce consulting team can provide you with analyses to new markets and growth potentials.
Our E-Fulfillment Services
Warehousing & Distribution
Perfectly coordinated logistics processes are essential for customer satisfaction. Arvato's flexible solution can be the answer, whether you are looking for a B2B or B2C service. Arvato's tailor-made warehouse solutions help to deliver a fast and reliable service tailored to each client requirements. Technology and automation - including Arvato's bag-sorting conveyor systems for fashion logistics, help to streamline processes, increasing speed by maintaining accuracy, even in peak seasons.
Warehousing and Distribution:
- Inbound management
- Warehouse management
- Value added services
- Pick, pack & ship
- Returns handling and reprocessing, e.g. ironing and repacking
- Market specific solutions for fashion, beauty and FMCG
- Leading transport networks and transport management
- Integration of omnichannel processes such as Click & Collect or Return-in-Store
Meeting global standards and regulations:
- Global trade compliance
- Supply chain security
Over 100 payment methods worldwide - through a single interface
We offer all services along the ‚payment flow‘. From risk checks, invoice production and processing, payments and claim processing.
- Arvato’s own Payment Gateway for quick and simple connection to all popular payment methods worldwide
- Risk management and fraud prevention
- Account and claim management
- Processing of reminders up to passing over to collections services
- Processing of returned direct debits and chargeback requests
- Standardised connection to national and international banks and acquiring partners
arvatos Financial Services meet the highest security requirements and are PCI and SSA16 certified. Within the international networks we also ensure that country-specific taxation and legal requirements are met completely.
Your customers deserve more than the 'standard', we offer them the 'extra' service. Arvato develops individual, customized solutions for every brand. This allows us to meet the needs of your customers with professional and cost-efficient solutions while guaranteeing high-quality customer service interactions.
Focus on customer satisfaction and efficiency
- 25,000 call center seats, 30+ languages, 50+ locations
- Market specific training of agents, including technologies, soft skills and product training
- The complete package from taking orders to complaint management
- Broad experience with recruiting processes and qualitative methods to ensure a high standard of customer service is upheld
- Regular QA sessions: Assessment centers, mystery/ feedback calls, online training, live-coaching, system checks
- Channels: email, telephone, social media, letter, fax
Arvato uses it's global presence, far-reaching experience and adaptive traits to combine new tends and provide the ideal customer service solution based on the brand's needs.
Arvato's transport management solution offers an established selection of transport providers for both inbound and outbound channels. Arvato continually reviews carriers to offer the latest market solutions and provides a range of options to meet customers' expectations on delivery times and price.
Trade & Tax Compliance
Compliance with international trade and customs regulations is an important aspect of global trade. In order to ensure problem-free supply of your goods to your customers abroad as well, Arvato gladly takes care of all necessary paperwork to comply with international regulations for customs clearance and verification documents. Arvato and its partners around the world meet all the international trade and customs regulations for you — so you can leave the paperwork to the experts.
"What sets us apart from all others? Long-term project experience. Access to all data. Analytical precision."
Our consulting team brings years’ of valuable e-commerce experience to give you tier-1 strategy consulting; providing you a partner for the ongoing optimization of your online businesses performance. Our experts consult strategically and operatively along the entire e-commerce value chain and utilize data from online analysis as well as our backend systems.
Our analytically thinking e-commerce experts with consumer goods and brand enthusiasm, get straight to the point.
The service includes:
- Development of a global e-commerce entry strategy for various markets and countries
- Estimation of sales volumes in various markets, business cases and operative forecasts
- Conception of internationalization strategies
- Omnichannel consulting
- Data based recommendations as to reducing returns volumes, shop audits and deep-dive shopping basket analysis
Arvato's expertise in e-fulfillment
Fressnapf, the leading European specialist shop for pet supplies, has placed their trust in Arvato’s expertise since June 2015. The full services e-commerce and retail logistics service provider took over the online order processing and returns management in its new distribution center Halle-Heideloh, rebuilt specifically to suit Fressnapf’s requirements...
»Both Arvato and Fressnapf are highly service and customer oriented. Therefore, we feel confident that our partnership is securing a strong foothold for further growth in online retail. «
Torsten Toeller, Founder and owner of Fressnapf Group
In 2008, the German retail company C&A launched their Online Shop currently serving nine country shops, i.e. Germany, France and Switzerland, and others. Alongside Customer Care and Financial Services the main focus is Logistics all provided by the service provider Arvato...
» All of our expectations were fulfilled 100 %. Short-term marketing campaigns and seasonal peaks can be handled without issue!«
Knut Brüggemann, Head of eCommerce Operations