Practical consulting based on e-commerce best-practices and real-life data
"What sets us apart from all others? Long-term project experience. Access to all data. Analytical precision."
Our consulting team brings years’ of valuable e-commerce experience to give you tier-1 strategy consulting; providing you a partner for the ongoing optimization of your online businesses performance. Our experts consult strategically and operatively along the entire e-commerce value chain and utilize data from online analysis as well as our backend systems.
Our analytically thinking e-commerce experts with consumer goods and brand enthusiasm, get straight to the point.
The service includes:
- Development of a global e-commerce entry strategy for various markets and countries
- Estimation of sales volumes in various markets, business cases and operative forecasts
- Conception of internationalization strategies
- Omnichannel consulting
- Data based recommendations as to reducing returns volumes, shop audits and deep-dive shopping basket analysis
Optimization along the entire e-commerce value chain
Strategy and Innovation
- Internationalization/ business cases
- Innovation scouting
- Market observation
- Quarterly benchmarking studies
Reducing returns volumes
Data based recommendations to reduce return rates, which have a huge impact on the net sales margin, especially in Germany
Podcast: Future of Commerce
In this episode of the Commerce Corner podcast live from the Arvato eXperience Day, we have Rolf Pensky from OC&C, Alexander Graf from Kassenzone/Spryker and Knut Brüggemann from C&A on stage - moderated by Dr. Armand Farsi.
Amazon is growing in the fashion market
Amazon’s business is growing fast and the platform provider is entering in more and more industry segments with its own products. Lately the fashion business has grown a lot on Amazon, how much and with which brand, you can see in this infographic.