Your online shop with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Oxid or Spryker
To ensure Arvato reflects the ‘look and feel’ of your brand across all online channels, Arvato provides customized solutions to fulfill your individual requirements. Combining the best-practice experience of multiple online shops for clients across the fashion, FMCG and beauty markets. In close collaboration with the e-commerce platform providers Salesforce Commerce Cloud (former Demandware), Oxid, Hybris and Spryker Arvato develops new features to keep you at the forefront of online progress. An agile team of experienced and qualified experts works closely with you during the development process and support you through all important development decisions.
From developing your online shop to the daily maintenance of the site
Operational activities keep your e-commerce business running
As an experience dpartner, Arvato doesn’t simply develop your website, but also takes responsibility for the daily operations of your online shop. The frontend management team can support you with the daily work for example changing campaigns and banners in all your country shops.
In the online shop development process Arvato offers:
- Consulting on all aspects of the online shop setup and operations
- Inhouse development teams for implementation and support for the leading e-commerce platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, Oxid and Spryker
• Continuous optimisation and development of Fashion & Lifestyle orientated features
• Flexible solutions for individual client requirements, international Roll-out strategies and corporate identity
• Standard interfaces with all e-Commerce relevant systems and services (including preferred partners)
• Continuous development of the online shop
• Clear multi-channel focus with innovative features
In order to support the growth of your e-Commerce business, we provide a business focused Operations Team with the fundamentals to get things done to ensure your success. The core competencies of our expert teams are:
• The management of day-to-day processes with a focus on high-performance
• Reporting and analysis of relevant KPI’s corresponding to shop usability, conversion and sales
• Continuous optimisation of performance and customer experience
• Catalogue and Content Management for continuous improvements within the shop to ensure increased sales volumes
• Strategic Product Information management for the complete value chain
• Integrated Promotion Management
• Integration of new features and release management
We take responsibility for the perfect combination of all services across all partners in the value chain.
Agile developer teams
Over 450 dedicated employees implementing and supporting the leading e-commerce platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Oxid and Spryker
Whitelabel mobile app
Customizable mobile app solution (available on Salesforce LINK program), which uses your online shop content
Success story Triumph
After 129 years of dedication and creativity, the Swiss underwear manufacturer Triumph, together with arvato, is now showing how to stay ahead of market requirements. Since the beginning of 2015, Triumph has offered a mobile
solution for all its European online shops...
» The investment in mobile commerce paid off quicker than any best case scenario we could have hoped for. The figures confirm that responsive design was the best decision and we plan to continue to strengthen this mobile success in 2016.«
Tilman Galler, Head of E-Commerce, Triumph